Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Friday

We were blessed to attend Good Friday service at Capital Christian Fellowship near DC last night. We were a little late for the potluck, but our Krispy Kreme doughnuts managed to disappear all the same. Elinore had such a good time in Child Care, she didn't want to leave for home. She recovered from her disappointment some in the gym playing with balls, but was exhausted and insisting in a loud voice, "I'm not tired!!" Naturally, she fell asleep on the way home, and stayed alseep while daddy put her to bed.

I really enjoyed the garden theme in the sanctuary, and the blend of discussion on modern and biblical gardens, the reminder that we plant seeds, but God is the Gardener, and he grows the seeds. Good Friday services have changed since I was a young'un, but I still enjoy them.

Earlier this week, our pastor Marita and family blessed us with some cutie little cupcakes. I know how much work goes into creating little treats, so I am thankful to receive these!

Sunday's Coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment