Friday, July 22, 2011

I Like to be Organized (But I'm not OCD) Part 2


My first series, who knew?


The two top containers go on the shelf, the two large ones go under the table at my feet. I find the less time I spend chasing down supplies, the less likely I am to lose Elinore's attention.

Round container:brads, paper clips, Q-tips, eraser caps, cotton balls

Square container : Top layer:wiggle eyes, pom-poms, glue sticks, 4 oz. glue, pencil sharpener, scissors, magnifying glass; the tweezers were also there until Elinore snapped them in two
Middle layer: weather stamps
Bottom layer: fat crayons
When Elinore needs her crayons, I just snap off the bottom layer and she uses them right out of the layer and to put it away, it just snaps back on.

The huge square container from my mommy for my birthday has a layer of pre-cut cardstock in various sizes that was from sweet Amanda, a layer of colored 12x12 and 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, and a layer of supplies: coffee filters, craft sticks, paper bags, paper plates, pipe cleaners, foam shapes, tissue paper, and pre-cut little squares for mosaics

The rectanguler one is full: letters for the Chicka Chicka tree, two-part puzzles, All About My Body pieces, Phonics center pieces, Alphabet puppets, Early Learning Centers, calendar parts, laminated Tot School printables, Leapin Lily pads, velcro dots, most everything sorted in ziplock bags

I know I already have a lot of school tools, but I find I have a little bit of curriculum junkie in me. I enjoy browsing supply catalogs, curriculum advertisements, and all kinds of websites. If someone has a "must have" suggestion, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment