Friday, July 8, 2011

Introducing Myself

Hi! I'm Hannah Sunshine-Daydream King. A lot of people say I am just like my middle name. I'm 10 yrs. old and goin' to be ll on August 3. I love animals. I like all of the colors, but here are my favorites Blue, White, Black, and Lime Green. My favorite band (for right now) is the Beatles. I have short, blond hair and blue eyes. I'd rather have long (almost to my knees), black hair. I love mythology and ancient stuff, like cities and pots and buildings. My favorite subject is Reading, my best subject Math, which is also my least favorite. I like Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams. I love Mashed Potateos mixed with corn and Steak. Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream. I also have a terrible memory. So I hope I didn't miss anything!

2 comments:

  1. Mint chocolate chip is one of my favorites too, Hannah. Maybe we can take a trip to Friendly's this summer and get a mint chocolate chip sundae. They are soooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete