Friday, July 1, 2011

Who Are We?

Hi, I'm Kathy King, married to my best friend ( I know, it sounds like a cliche, but it's true) Jeff White, living in Maryland with our two littlest ones, Hannah and Elinore. My favorite way to spend time is homeschooling my young'uns. I also enjoy scrapbooking, sewing, reading, and surfing (the web, that is).

Jeff is an amazing husband! but I'll let him introduce himself later.

Hannah has been home-schooled from the beginning and has been a Girl Scout for six years. She'll be starting Calvert School seventh grade with Algebra late in August.

Elinore has Sensory Processing Disorder, a speech delay, and low muscle tone. She has three therapists, and we are adding a fourth. Elinore always wants to do school with Hannah so she is using Tot School from Carissa at 1+1+1=1 .

No comments:

Post a Comment