Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tot School

So this is our very first tot school post, and...no pictures. I will either find my camera or borrow Hannah's. Elinore has actually been on break for about three weeks, since Hannah was getting ready for Georgia, in Georgia, and recovering from Georgia. Hannah is an amazing helper, and she wants to help teach Elinore, and if she ever stays home for a while this summer, I'll let her. This week, she is spending with her Aunt Cindy on the Eastern Shore, but I digress.

We are up to the letter M and are almost finished. We did Tot School printables M is for mouse (ew). I used some of my scrap scrapbook paper to cut small squares to fill in the large letter printable, as Elinore really enjoys glue and gluesticks.

This week at OT, Elinore did shaving cream art, and drew on paper on the wall, and had some swing time. She also worked on upper body strength and some other stuff while I was busy signing papers and then we went down the hall for PT. At PT, I finished signing papers while she worked on balance and upper body strength. The PT also checked her Sure Step orthotics for fit because her shoes are getting snug, but fortunately, they are designed with grow room, so they'll fit for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment